|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 49:||Line 49:|
|* ?||* Updated to version 3.11-4.|
Starlink Software Collection — 2018A Release Notes
- Perl updated to version 5.26.1.
Changes to Applications
- When reading a multiple-line ARD region to extract a spectrum, all newlines and spaces are removed so that it can be saved.
- Key fonts with compound names can now be saved to the configuration of the contour toolbox.
- HTTP request headers should now use the correct line termination.
A new estimator, "FastMed" has been added to COLLAPSE.
- The dome status has been added to scuba2_index / acsis_index.
- The included JCMT source catalog has been updated.
- Updated to version 3.11-4.
- Updated to version 3.1-3.
- Updated to version 4.6.
Changes to Libraries
- Updated to version 3.3.
Updated to current upstream version 3.43. This includes a security fix that NASA/HEASARC recommended all CFITSIO users should install. See https://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/FTP/software/fitsio/c/docs/changes2.txt
- The shell "login" and "profile" scripts now add Starlink to the start (rather than the end) of LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
- The shell "login" and "profile" scripts now define ORAC_PERLBIN.