|Edit Wiki ^ |< << Slide 4 of 27 >> >||
Creating a wiki account
Using a wiki is often possible without creating an account (this depends on the security preferences).
However, using the wiki with an account is easier and better, because you can:
set a temporal bookmark on RecentChanges.
- customize and personalize the navigation.
- set your time zone.
- subscribe to pages and get informed when a change is made.
- do much more.
To create an account, use the link register in the navigation area. Then you will have to enter:
a name (it is a good idea to use FirstnameLastname).
- a password (not too simple!).
- the password again (to avoid typing errors).
- an e-mail address (for notifications or if you forgot your password)
Then click on Create profile.
The account will be created and you can log in to the wiki using your user name and password.
You are logged in if you see the user name in the navigation area.