2 Classified listing of routines
The package routines (other than PISAFIND) are:
- plots the results of PISAFIND as a series of ellipses on a graphics device, it allows
the ellipses to be overlaid onto displayed images.
- fits the PISA analytic stellar profile to a list of objects.
- generates analytic objects and places them in an NDF data array.
- modifies the PISAFIND parameterisations so as to produce variables which are
nearly intensity independent. The variables are further modified so that they have values
in proportion to those of an equivalent stellar profile.
- performs non-parametric (distribution free) multivariate discriminant analysis on
the results from PISAPEAK.
- is a utility routine for separating any file into two given a threshold value for a
- is a utility program for matching indices between files. It included primarily to
match classification indices against the PISAFIND parameterisations.
- converts any of the PISA results files into catalogues that can be used by the
CURSA or CATPAC application packages.
- converts the results file from the PISAFIND routine into an ARD description of
(possibly scaled) ellipses – one for each detected object.
- plots an NDF data array as a greyscale.
Copyright © 2002 Particle Physics and Astronomy Research Council