Starlink Software Collection - 2015B Release Notes
- Support for the 2015 July leap second is fully included (the previous release will not correctly grid JCMT data taken after June 2015).
Changes to Applications
- fix for FITS airlock propogation when WCS is in the airlock (used by WFCAM)
- (submodule): fix handling of END cards in the NDF extension
- use IAU/FITS standard units strings
- add URAT1 catalogue, deeper than UCAC4
- match SExtractor changes in output format
- don't fail when printing image ramp for extremely large data ramp
- centroiding correctly shown as disabled in optimal photometry tolobox.
Changes to Libraries
- fixes bug occuring with non-overlapping sections.
- atlFrameSetSplit: search other frames if current frame doesn't match
- datatype fixes?
- Fix bug that causes wrong section of CAR projections to be displayed
- Permit trailing END header to be written by FITSMOD
- add C wrapper for kpg1_asmrg.f
- add double precision Gaussian random number generator.
Set LutEpsilon appropriately when creating AXIS Frame
- Revert section axis order to wcs order if axes are at 45 degs
Check for missing KeyMap elements
- initialise returned values
Miscellaneous Perl modules?
perl-JAC-Setup perl-JCMT-MapArea perl-JCMT-Tau perl-JSA perl-Starlink-Autosastrom perl-UKIRT-Archive
- build only the used components of vtk